- Blur; experimental video
- Love Textures 12; computer music for 12 channels
- Love Textures 24; computer music for 24 channels
- Riverside Whistles and Bells; live computer music, hand bell choir and carillon
- Earthquake V1; computer music
- Earthquake V2; computer music
- The Human Resistor; computer music and bent circuits
- The Magician King and the Apprentice; computer music for video by Alysse Stepanian
- Deadman Overlook; computer music
- Music for Two Cars; collaborative sound installation with Daniel Eaton
- Social Immune System; computer music.
- Depth of Field; computer music.
- HFone; computer music.
- HFtwo; computer music.
- Fabrics; computer music.
- Valuri; computer music.
- 4Minus4; computer music.
- 4Plus4; collaborative eight channel computer music created with Martin Back.
- Teethtones; computer music.
- Sonata for Teeth; computer music.
- Dialtone and Strings; computer music.
- Sustained Textures; structured improvisation piece.
- It’s ALIVE!; CD of live performances in Santa Fe and a video soundtrack.
- ATMOSPHERE EVO-LUTE; Collaborative weather-driven installation with Martin Back.
- FrankenCircuit; curated this multimedia collaborative installation and created a kinetic sculpture called Binary Clock for the event.
- T = 2.7k; a 45 minute multimedia work with computer music, live computer-interactive performance by trumpeter, Ron Helman and video by Alysse Stepanian.
- The Human Resistor; a sound sculpture and performance instrument made from hacked consumer electronics, plywood and copper pipe.
- Random Textures; a structured improvisation piece for any number of players and any means of making sound.
- Seven Loud Short Sounds; for any number of players.
- Glitter, glamour and glory: HUNDE VERBOTEN; a BOX 1035 installation with Alysse Stepanian (audio excerpt)
- B; music for baritone voice, string quartet, percussion and computer
- Don’t be afraid, be ready; a BOX 1035 installation with Alysse Stepanian
- …until you slip; a BOX 1035 installation with Alysse Stepanian
- Solution to Pollution; computer music based on voice samples
- Traffic for strings; music for string orchestra
- Utility of Obsession: All Things Orange; a collaborative installation with Alysse Stepanian
- Collage Party; computer music
- Hex; music for orchestra
- Drainage; a collaborative installation with A. Stepanian
- Drainage Music; music for the Drainage installation
- fourteen; computer music
- Relativity; CD-ROM
- Traffic; music for brass quintet
- big band; computer music based on big band samples recorded by James Marentic
- crowd; collection of computer music
- liveReal; a collaborative multimedia event broadcast live on television and the web
- motel; computer music
- White, pink, regular & unknown; computer music and sound installation
- Five; computer music
- Elizabeth; computer music
- Dorr; computer music
- Buffalo; sound-track for video by A. Stepanian
- Country Inn; computer music for video of the same name by A. Stepanian
- Two Minutes; computer music
- eggpoem; collaborative video with A. Stepanian
- Reunion; computer music for video of the same name by A. Stepanian
- 2000; collaborative video with A. Stepanian
- Sinusoidal Tendencies; computer music
- Sinusoidal Tendencies; CD-ROM
- auditionherefreebeer; sound-track for video by A. Stepanian – based on a collaborative performance of the same name (audio excerpt)
- Random 26; computer music
- Ten or So; collaboration with Doug Geers, Alysse Stepanian, Steve Cohn
- The Field; video of the same name by A. Stepanian
- scourge.org; music for art performance
- Random 25; for string quartet
- Radiator; computer music
- 72 Hours: Acrobat’s Little Leap; sound-track for video by A. Stepanian
- Steps; for alto sax and video tape
- 50/50; computer music with slides
- Music for Typist; interactive for typist and computer
- Out of Line; for tape, violin, viola, cello, shakuhachi, hichriki, and shofar (written for Alysse Stepanian’s, Out of Line, a multi-media art performance)
- E Pluribus, Pluribus; for five musicians and tape
- The Anarchist; for solo piano
- Three; for two pianos, clarinet and tape
- Ochlokratia; for orchestra
- Assemblage; for flute, clarinet, harp, and string quartet
- Music for Corridor; taped electronic music
- Human Sounds; computer music
- XVII e Carrousel; for string quartet
- Monads; for baritone voice, piano, percussion I and II, and five actors
- Draw; for woodwind quintet
- Brass Quartet
- Random 7; for piano trio
- Random 2; electronic music
- One Around, One Across; for flute and clarinet
- Duet for Violin and Cello
- Absolute; for solo cello